Thursday, March 29, 2012

Morning Update

It was a quiet night for Scott and he is resting and recovering.  He is still responding to stimuli and it appears there has been no change in his responses nor in the swelling/draining.  They have not had to drain any more fluid, which is good news, and indicates that the swelling and fluid are still not increasing.  No progress yet on reduced swelling -- I think he's operating on his own time frame for this and we will just have to wait. 

Jen is spending the morning at his side and Kay is taking a well deserved break from the hospital and going with Floyd on an adventure with his cousins to the Bay Area Discovery Museum.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds pretty good! I'm glad Floyd is getting some Grandma time. And Grandma is getting some Floyd time! That's got to be good for everyone. Continued hugs out to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear this news. Thank you again for sharing. Jennifer tell Scott that Travis and I are openly calling him "SCOTTYWAD" on FB. That might get his attention. Full disclosure, just a term of endearment I had for my favorite cousin Scotty when we were kids and I asked Scott if he minded if I call him that sometimes cause it reminded me of family. I don't remember what his answer was, the question was rhetorical. :) Love you all!! Hey to Scott from the Phillips Family <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stay strong Scott! We knew you would continue to pull through this! We are sending a constant stream of Wilmington LOVE! Xoxo Danni & Matt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scott, you got all NC behind you, good news bro.

    ReplyDelete